Check the special page: Special:CreatePage
Does this include work?This page allows you to create a new description of a course at the university, you simply have to fill out these few fields and hit "Create":
- university: The university where the course is/was held.
- title: The full title of the course (you may want to search TISS for it, if it was held at the TU of Vienna)
- type: The type of the course
- professor(s): name one or more professors that held this particular course.
- Always name the "official" head of the course as shown in TISS
- You may also name additional people that are visible in that course as well
- optional info: In this optional field you can give additional information if a course is held several times and the courses are commonly distinguished with other phrases.